Smirneci

Reaction score
Decided to create a tactic for Barcelona and make a tactic for them who turned to be the best tactic I've created so far (Well yes it is Barcelona every tactic is good for them you would say)
Managed to win almost everything with it UEFA Super Cup , Spanish Super Cup, FIFA WCC,La Liga,UEFA Champions LeagueI had 4 defeats the whole season (3 in CL and 1 in Spanish cup's semi finals) which means I won La Liga unbeaten.
View attachment 208126View attachment 208124View attachment 208123View attachment 208122View attachment 208120View attachment 208119View attachment 208118View attachment 208117
View attachment 208116

Players' stats
Lionel Messi (CFR): View attachment 208113
Luis Suarex (CFL): View attachment 208110
Neymar (AMC): View attachment 208109

Set Pieces-Opposition instructions
MR,ML,AML,AMR
Tight mark : Always
Closing down : Always
Tackling : Normal

Also for Corners,Free kicks set the players with the best attributes for that
Give Throw ins at your CWBs, left side-left cwb, right side-right cwb

Training
Set team training to tactic/high during preseason and match preparation to tactics
During the season set team training to balanced/average and match preparation to attack movement

Conclusion
I don't believe this tactic will work for lower league teams that doesn't mean you can't try it though! I haven't tried it with another team yet.If you decide to try it share your results!
You will need:
Good wide defenders for this tactic with the ability to cover both their defensive and offensive duties with no problem
A "MUST" BWM defensive midfielder
And 2 strikers who can be good in trequarista role, which means that it is not necessary to have trequarista as their best role but at the same time they should not be best suited for defensive forwards or target mans.To not make it complicated just pay a bit of attention at attributes

PS: If you are a lower league team or you have a medium team you can have this tactic as your home tactic since so far the only defeats I had (5 in 102 games) 4 of them were at away games so if you don't want to risk away with an attacking tactic use this at home.

Last edited:
Oh! *IMPORTANT*
Forgot to mention set team training to balanced and match preparation to attack!

Yes so foolish of me not to mention
MR,ML,AML,AMR

Last edited:
I am on my second season with Barcelona using this tactic when I finish I might try it with another team
So far this season I finished playing all the remaining games(met them in the cup) with Real Madrid and..
I don't know if I am playing with Real Madrid or Real Oviedo any more! :D
View attachment 206495View attachment 206494View attachment 206493View attachment 206491

Atletico need to be mentioned as well although they broke our undefeated run we had from the previous season in the first round..
View attachment 206489

Yes so foolish of me not to mention
MR,ML,AML,AMR

thanks, mate. I'll give it a try, i really like 4-4-2 diamonds formations. There's any club you recommend to try this tactic? Beside Barcelona, of course.

thanks, mate. I'll give it a try, i really like 4-4-2 diamonds formations. There's any club you recommend to try this tactic? Beside Barcelona, of course.

There plenty of high profile clubs that you could use this
The only problem would be the wingers
Most of the teams have 4-6 wingers,my suggestion is find a club with wingers that can do well as Trequaristas and play in AMC or Striker position and sell the rest wingers who are not needed in order to strengthen areas where you are weak
I'll try find some specific teams that this tactic would work as soon as I can

Interesting tactic. I'm going to test it with AC Milan and post some results. They are still historically a top club but their quality of players is much worse than Barcelona these few years so we will be able to see if there is a difference.

Team that this tactic could be usefull
English Premier Division
Chelsea :
You'll need to buy 1-2 players for rotation at the midfield,1 first-team striker that could do well as a Trequarista,some possible transfers could be Gabriel Barbosa and Giueseppe Rossi and 1 striker for rotation
Liverpool : I believe that Liverpool will fit this tactic well.BUT you'll have to make some big decisions about your strikers because they are pretty slow and not suitable for Trequaristas so you'll have to spend some money on that.You'll also need a back-up BWM and right CWB
Manchester City : I don't think I have to mention a lot there you have the players to play it and the money to bring some new faces to strengthen the squad.I would say to buy 2 back up strikers but you could use Sterling as a back-up and buy just one.You could buy a back up for midfield too but since you have 3 AMCs that can play at the midfield as well(De Bruyne,Silva,Nasri) You can go with them.Finaly get a BWM.

French Ligue 1
Monaco : Get a decent striker and a midfielder and it will work good

German Bundesliga
Bayern Munich :
In order to save up some money from finding a striker partner for Lewandowski you can try Robben in the Trequarista role,sell Muller and buy two decent hot prospects strikers for back-ups (for once more I suggest Gabriel Barbosa) also get a midfield back-up (Tielemans is a good option).As for Ribery, try to sell him for as much money you can.

Eredivisie
Feyenord : You'll need to replace some of the slow strikers Feyenord has and buy some back-ups for midfield. Because of my lack of knowledge on the Dutch football I can't tell much more but from what I 've seen from the players Feyenord is propably the dutch team that the tactic would be most effective
PSV : You should buy a BWM defensive midfielder back up and two first team midfielders.You could also use Maxime Lestienne as a striker

Seria A
Inter : The roster is pretty full it is your decision who will be kicked out and what section you are gonna spent money to improve
Napoli-Fiorentina-Milan : The squads are pretty full and strong transfers decisions are up to you
Roma : Buy a back-up midfielder and either sell Totti or send Dzeko back to Man.City and get a decent Trequarista back up for striker role

Portuguese Premier League
Porto : Full roster. You might need to get a striker and midfielder back-up

La Liga
Atletico Madrid :
Buy a defensive midfielder back up and play Griezman in the AMC role with Vietto and Correa on the front line
Barcelona :
Well..yes not anything to say there prepare for January and rotate as much as possible to avoid injuries use Neymar as AMC, Suarez as left striker and Messi as the right one.
Real Madrid :
Sell Arbeloa from the very first seconds you will create the game.Buy a CWB back-up,a good key player BWM or if you feel lucky try to go on with Casemiro.Buy 1-2 decent striker back-ups
Valencia : Valencia has a really nice and suitable roster after buying 1-2 midfielders for back-ups you could train Mina and Bakkali as strikers,they are young they have a long time to learn their new position and the potential to be good trequaristas

Well these are my suggestions for teams you could try this tactic on.Of course there are many more out there I tried to make the best picks since someone asked above.
Because this tactic is wingerless when you'll pick a team check if the wingers that there are there could play as AMCs or Strikers with "Accomplished" as position familiarity status. If they can't they are practically useless and it would be better to sell them and buy good players for the rest positions.

It's a consistent tactic and the potential is great (5-0 vs Dortmund) but I keep getting yellow cards with the CWBs and the DM. Most of those games I was playing ten men and so I would concede late in the game when they go full attack mode. I checked and you didn't set "Get stuck in" so I think it is due to the CWBs being caught out and tracking back to chase the opposition's wingers and performing a silly tackle. Maybe you should change them to support and try and use your two CMs to play wide?

If you see you are having problems with your CWBs you could try changing them to support
I guess you are using Antoneli and De Sciglio a reason you are having this problem might be that they are not best suited for CWB
If you still have problems with them try changing them from CWBs to something that suits them more which I guess would be Full backs (support)
I am curious,have the players get used to the tactic so far?

If you see you are having problems with your CWBs you could try changing them to support
I guess you are using Antoneli and De Sciglio a reason you are having this problem might be that they are not best suited for CWB
If you still have problems with them try changing them from CWBs to something that suits them more which I guess would be Full backs (support)
I am curious,have the players get used to the tactic so far?

Okay, I will try changing them to wing backs on support. And yeah, the tactic was 100 percent fluid. I used heavy training in preseason.