Best tactinho ever

View attachment 139155View attachment 139154
Helooo my frendinhos. I would like to say this tacitc is soooooo gooood. First of all i didn't buy any players to my Crystal Palace. First half of the season i played other tactic which was bad and i was on 12th place in the league. Then i found Haka tactic. I had different results, but i knew it was because morale was not good and tactic not fluid. But when this tactic was on fluid level the results were very goooooooood!!! I finished on 5th place in league. I would like to say thanks to Zyndar for this tactic and sory for my bad ENGLAND (hehe of course english). :wub::wub::wub:

Southampton 1st season done

Finally got my Southampton season done - won the Capital one cup and finished 3rd in PL, 3 points behind the winner. One thing I noticed, after winning the Capital one cup, the team and especially my defenders seemed to switch of a bit, even though I did what I could to motivate them, before the game, while the game was played and after the game. Both CDs went down to playing 6.8x to 6.9x in most matches, but i'm not a 100% sure that it's down to the tactic only because Southampton isn't that big on good CDs and the ones i tried to get, decided to join bigger clubs. The project for the 2nd season is better CDs.
I know you guys probally will notice that i've played Jay Rodriguez as AM L even if he is a striker, The reason is loads of injuries on Tadic and Jay was the guy performing best of my options.

Final standings:
View attachment 138254

Season results:

View attachment 138253
View attachment 138252
View attachment 138251

A small look at the team

View attachment 138250

Mané did well

View attachment 138249

I'll try this tactic with Everton. If it doesn't work, I'm done with FM.

Most important player attributes

GK – Reflexes, One on Ones, Handling, Communication ,Command Of Area

CD – Positioning, Concentration, Jumping Reach, Tackling, Anticipation

WB – Acceleration, Teamwork, Work Rate, Crossing, Positioning

BWM - Work Rate, Teamwork, Passing, Anticipation, Tackling, Decisions

WM – Technique, Dribbling, First Touch, Agility, Acceleration

DLF – Finishing, Off The Ball, Composure, First Touch, Anticipation

Is it best to focus on these in the search or you think we can use the one in game that highlights them. Just asking since there are alot more in the *in game* recommended stats than you have posted on here.

What moves are good to teach players for this tactic?

I don't care too much about PPMs, but in FM16 the 'Play one-twos' is always good to have.

Is it best to focus on these in the search or you think we can use the one in game that highlights them. Just asking since there are alot more in the *in game* recommended stats than you have posted on here.

Focus on these. There are more important and less important stats amongst the in-game recommended ones, they are highlighted differently.

Christ. I'm still using V2 of deadly circle! I'll give this version a go. All about them crosses.

Hi Zyndar,

Where can we get this tactic testing league from your screenshot?

Hi everyone !

I chose to give this tactic a try in Scotland, from 4th division to 2nd right now.
A lot of goals for us indeed, but also against us... but I think it's because of the poor level of my players.
But the thing that really annoys me is the avalanche of fouls/yellow cards/red cards ! For example, I've just begun the season in Championship, after 3 games : 33 fouls, 14 yellow cards, 3 red cards. A little too much don't you think ?... It was also like that during the other seasons.

Am I the only one to face that problem ? Do you think it could be because of the poor level of the team ?
Does anyone who tried this tactic in lower division had this problem ?

I tried to change the tackles orders (for the team, and individually), but I found the tactic a bit less effective.

Hi everyone !

I chose to give this tactic a try in Scotland, from 4th division to 2nd right now.
A lot of goals for us indeed, but also against us... but I think it's because of the poor level of my players.
But the thing that really annoys me is the avalanche of fouls/yellow cards/red cards ! For example, I've just begun the season in Championship, after 3 games : 33 fouls, 14 yellow cards, 3 red cards. A little too much don't you think ?... It was also like that during the other seasons.

Am I the only one to face that problem ? Do you think it could be because of the poor level of the team ?
Does anyone who tried this tactic in lower division had this problem ?

I tried to change the tackles orders (for the team, and individually), but I found the tactic a bit less effective.

I suggest you to try Warlock or WTF instead of this.

Okay I'll try with those ones.
But I'm curious, and if anyone has the same problem, I'd like to know ! :p
Thx !