What do you think how it can be improved? Defensively or attack wise?

Attack wise I like it so far, both strikes score goals, about the same amount of goals for each striker so far.
On the defence, it may be stronger, but so far I can't tell if it's the tactic or my defenders lacking a bit, only got 3 central defenders there isn't young talents, 8 mill. £ for transfers dosn't buy a lot when i'm trying to strengthen more than one place at the team :)

But i'll keep you updated with more screens as the season progresses - but so far it's one of the best 442s i've played with this year :)

No no, PSG always has the best players in the league, but OM media prediction 3

Original or rrepek's tweak?

The original tactic and OI from post #1

About the OI - why is the DL and DC set to weaker foot, and nothing on DR? made me wonder if that's on purpose or a small mistake

The original tactic and OI from post #1

About the OI - why is the DL and DC set to weaker foot, and nothing on DR? made me wonder if that's on purpose or a small mistake

Mistake, it should be the DR.

Hey Zyndar...just trying Haka changed to standard mentality & no oi's with a **** poor inter side on FMT!it's working ok so far...I'll keep u updated...?

PS. I've not tried the original...just switched straight to the tweaks!

Hey Zyndar...just trying Haka changed to standard mentality & no oi's with a **** poor inter side on FMT!it's working ok so far...I'll keep u updated...?

PS. I've not tried the original...just switched straight to the tweaks!

Okay mate, I am interested how this tweak from rrepek is working!

I have a question, is there any good filters to find some players for this tactic? I know the original maker didn't made any filters, but I was just wondering if I could find any made by someone else.