Didgeridoo

Reaction score
Hi!

It's my first tactic I've ever uploaded, so be gentle with your feedback. It's definately not the best tactic, but it surely works well for me. I'm still trying to perfectionize both tactics, because I think it could be improved but don't know how yet.
My English ain't great, because I'm from Holland.

These are my tactics, created for home and away matches, which created with Arsenal and ONLY tested with Arsenal yet.
The uploaded file is the home tactic and the linked file is the away tactic.

The home tactic is based on the most common tactics that are used. It's a 4-1-2-2-1.
The away tactic is tweaked from the home tactic. More defensive security with two defensive midfielders. It's a 4-2-1-2-1.
Both tactics work quite well for me. I usually use the away tactic in almost every away game, also the weakest opponents. When not working well, I switch to the home tactic halftime. The match against Swansea is an example. Using the away tactic but losing 2-1 during halftime. Changed it to the home tactic and won 2-3. In the 92nd minute Papadopoulos headed the winning goal for me, from a corner.

Anyway, using these tactics made me win the champions league last season. I hammered Man City 5-0 in the final, with 4 CCC's against 0 for them. Using the home tactic.

Home tactic:
It's an attacking tactic with the fullbacks constantly dribbling to the opponents half making through passes are going for own succes. Sebastien Corchia is my right back and scoring so now and then the most beautiful goals.
The central defenders only score with corners. Headers or the rebound.
The defensive midfielders (M'Vila, Menga (regen), Raffalli (regen), Verhoeven (regen)) score from outside the penalty box. Not many, but sometimes.
The central midfielders which are both quite attacking minded are the creative force of my team. They need creativity, dribbling, speed. I have Isco, Wilshere and Ramsey for those positions. They score quite a lot. The RCM is more attacking minded then the LCM. The LCM is a little more defensive minded, but with enough creativity to do some nice things with the ball.

The wingers cut inside and going for most of the time for own succes. Sometimes they amaze me by passing by 4 or 5 defenders and scoring and sometimes they have the most terrible shots from about 20 metres from goal (Neymar, Ramirez, Oxlade-Chamberlain) . The lone striker just stays in front of the goal and all he needs to do is score. I have Carlos Fierro and Falcao and some regens. Carlos Fierro is my first striker scoring 13 goals in 8 games.

Away tactic:
It's quite the same as the home tactic with extra defensive security with two defensive midfielders, but still creating enough chances to score. The left defensive midfielder has a more defensive mentality then the right one.

Both tactics:
I'd like to use a lot of pressure on the field so I can quickly regain possession again. Also both tactics have a more direct style of passing game.

The tactic doesn't let you win every single match or dictate play.
Just give it a try and let me now how it works out for you.
Please note that I only tested it with Arsenal, using no OI and doing teamtalks my self.
Any feedback is welcome so I can tweak it more.

For more screenshots, just feel free to ask.

Haven't done any of this before, so pardon me for this simple layout etc..
Cheers!

Last edited:
For those who have tried my tactic might give this tactic a go.
A tactic with ensures you many goals and gives you between 5 and 10 CCC's every match.
Using two different tactics, one for home and away matches.

Screenshot tactic :
178niw.jpg

Fixtures :
s30t9x.png

Some results :

vs Salzburg
nmkt4k.png

vs Lech
2ekndxt.png

vs City
348mvev.png
(with away tactic)

Away tactic :
jtmpua.png

Table after 16 matches :
2h7kld1.png

Download link in download section
Download link away tactic will follow this afternoon.

Last edited:
Mate, nobody is going to download the screenshots, you need to show the screens here, or upload them so that when we click the link, they become visible.

This way, you WILL get feedback :)

Thanks the better half. I'm just not that common with doing this so thanks for you feedback. appreciated.
I think this is better.