Deafult KIt In FM 11 wrong

Meza

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i'm hoping someone can help me. I've just started a new season with my local team Grimsby Town in the BSP prem but i have found that the home kit is wrong, it shows as having white shorts and socks when in fact it should be black shorts and red socks. How do I modify the default kit?

I forgot to add that the shirt is fine, its mainly the shorts and sock colours when playing the 3D match.

Regards
Meza

Last edited:
There's a data editor in your Football Manager 2011 folder that let's you edit just about everything, including the teams kits.
However, for the effects to take place you will need to start a new game.
In my data editor it is showing the shorts as black and the socks red, so if you find that the shorts are black and the socks are red on yours then it could be a glitch, so I'd suggest you remove the shorts & socks and remake them.

Last edited:
You could use FMRTE to edit the colours in a currently running save game.

Last edited:
Sometimes, if you are playing away, or sometimes even home, it will swap your home shorts and socks around, so you have a mix and match kit. This is mainly due to the home team having the same colour shorts/socks as yours, so the game changes yours to your other set to avoid confusion. Teams do it all the time in real life. Don't edit anything, as it is not a glitch. :)