fleux

Reaction score
Hello, I have a question. I manage Borussia Dortund and I want to buy player, Erik Lamela, but I don't have required money. So I want to buy him with monthly installments, but I dont know what this text in the right means:

View attachment 333740

Hello, I have a question. I manage Borussia Dortund and I want to buy player, Erik Lamela, but I don't have required money. So I want to buy him with monthly installments, but I dont know what this text in the right means:

View attachment 694662
Just telling you how much overall transfer will cost and how much will be reduced from your transfer budget. Don't worry mate you have plenty ;)

Only I am afraid of two sentences. 1) A minimum of 6,96 billions CZK will be deducted from the next three transfer budgets
2) Followed by a guaranteed deduction of 1,14 billion CZK from the subsequent budget.
Please, Could you tell me, what do it means? Thank you very much

Only I am afraid of two sentences. 1) A minimum of 6,96 billions CZK will be deducted from the next three transfer budgets
2) Followed by a guaranteed deduction of 1,14 billion CZK from the subsequent budget.
Please, Could you tell me, what do it means? Thank you very much
Means a minimum of 6.96 will be reduced from your next 3 budgets. And 1.14 will be deducted from your current budget.