Dear all football managers, you guys can help me become deputy CEO!!

bollkoll

Reaction score
Dear all football managers!

(Sorry if this post doesn't belong here, I will remove it if you want me to)

I have since the beginning of my FM-career (FM2007) been getting lots of great tips and help from the community, ie. you guys!!

But now I need your help with something helse! I have the chance to become deputy CEO for a big Swedish company, but I need your help to achieve my dream! I need your vote which will give me a huge advantage in the final stage, which will be an Assessment Center in the beginning of May.

It all started with over 7000 students and now we are only 8 left. We've been thru a very long recruitment process. It started with 7 situations you hade to solve. The next stage contained of two different tests about your personality, problem solving ability and your strategic ability. After that I did a video interview and after that I advanced to the next stage which was a "Deep interview" with a recruitment consultant that lasted for 2,5 hours. NOW we are in a stage in the campaign where you have to promote yourself and get votes.

I've created a video where I present myself as a leader (with English Subtitles, so you guys can understand it aswell, because it is a Swedish-based competition, therefore I speak Swedish in the video). But as I said, I need you votes which will give me some kind of advantage as well as it is showcasing my marketing ability.
You do need to click this link in order to vote for me: Adecco - Ledartestet

It is all in Swedish, but next to the video you need to vote for an "attribute" and then you can submit your vote via the facebook button!

I would be so happy and grateful if you voted for me and help me achieve my dream! Feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them.

How do I vote once I have clicked on the link, can't understand a word of Swedish. Good luck anyway mate.

How do I vote once I have clicked on the link, can't understand a word of Swedish. Good luck anyway mate.

Thank you so much mate! Once you click on the link and in order to vote you have to chose one one the Swedish words:

Mognad - Maturity
Strategisk förmåga - Strategic ability
Målorienterad - Goal oriented
Mod - Courage
Engagerande förmåga - Engaging ability
Coachade förmåga - Coaching ability
Affärsfokus - Business focus

After choosing you have to click the facebook button to confirm your vote :)

Hope you have a great day!