Death Penalty?

Death Penalty?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea there really going to suffer the punishment of there crime by sitting in a caged cell for 15 hours a day....ohhhhh

Oh, don't get me wrong the jail system nowadays is a ******* joke. But, there are other alternatives than acting out 18th century moralities.

If someone feels they're important enough to take someone's life then in my eyes they should have theirs taken. The prison system is just a big joke, it's like on Max and Paddy when they get Sky Plus etc... in their cell.

I agree with it to a certain degree, some of you have good points for both sides of the argument. In my opinion the government should have the option of death penalty too those of the most serious cases, i.e child rape, mass murder etc. But then what if the party is innocent and then they are killed? This is why i think the government should have the option to have death penalty if the evidence is as clear as day.

If someone feels they're important enough to take someone's life then in my eyes they should have theirs taken. The prison system is just a big joke, it's like on Max and Paddy when they get Sky Plus etc... in their cell.

Wouldn't pay too much attention to Max and Paddy's idea of jail lol. But still, I can't decide if I'd rather see a rapist, paedophile or serial killer rott in jail or be executed. If/when other prisoners find out what they do to kids in their spare time I'm sure their stay isn't as comfortable as you think Sky plus would make it.

Ha Ha well none of us know what jail is really like do we?

Wouldn't pay too much attention to Max and Paddy's idea of jail lol. But still, I can't decide if I'd rather see a rapist, paedophile or serial killer rott in jail or be executed. If/when other prisoners find out what they do to kids in their spare time I'm sure their stay isn't as comfortable as you think Sky plus would make it.

obviously i don't think jail is exactly like max and paddy lol. they just over exaggerated it, but they do stil get comforts etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.