December and my tactic is STILL not fluid!?

Edsy

Reaction score
hey,

I'm playing a standard 4-4-2 which has been the same since my first pre-season match and it is still not fluid.

I have had it set to Very High & on Teamwork but it's taken this long?

Any ideas why? as my inconsistency is begging to annoy me.

Do you have a coach with high tactic ability training that catagory? That determines how long your team takes to learn new tactics, higher = faster (as far as i know)

Also try changing Teamwork to no specific focus, this is something i read not long ago, can't remember where and what exactly it said but it's stuck in my mind for some reason!

Of course i could be completely wrong....!

Are you using 12.2.2 ? I ask because om previous patches, it was flawed when then ***-man made the match prep.( when he changed the match prep, the team never learned the tactic. This is( partly) why the AI never learned their tactics in 12.0.4 )

Last edited:
I have question: My tatcic became fluid and then I set my AssMan to hande preparation. he always do defensive positioning preparation. In December all areas are about 80%, they were 100%? is that because defensive positioning? Shouldnt be always fluid once its reach 100% and I always use it?

Excellent review, I couldn't agree more.
g.gif

I have question: My tatcic became fluid and then I set my AssMan to hande preparation. he always do defensive positioning preparation. In December all areas are about 80%, they were 100%? is that because defensive positioning? Shouldnt be always fluid once its reach 100% and I always use it?

If you are on 12.2.2, the what is your workload on the match prep ( learning the tactic) If you are not on 12.2.2, then read My post above.