Lethul

Reaction score

Hi, want to hear what you more experienced player does with your team when they suddenly start to play like ****.

My team using Kofloks goals galore, Meireless being the playmaker (this is because i want Gerrard to get in to the box and score more!, even if my tweaks so far has not been that succesful in that appartment :p) and Kyrgiakos my goalscoring CB (as many goals as Torres in the League, with Suarez being topscorer :( ).

Torres
Suarez Dougls costa
Meireless Gerrard
Lucas
Coentrao Agger Kyrgiakos Johnson

Before December I played great. Winning against West Ham who were second in the league with 5-0 and beating Wigan 7-1, also noteable was winning against Arsenal and United away. Dissapointments was a lose to Chelsea away in some cup but still was a good game (4-3).

In middle of december I lost away to City 2-0. And after that it has been ****! I'm barely winning 1-0 against relegation candidates at home and do 0-0 against pretty much everyone away. Worst result was trailing 3-0 at halftime against Wolves, managed to turn it to 3-2 but still not good!

My *** man doesn't say anything about complacency and moral is good and condition 95+ (most betwen 98-100). Torres has stopped scoring (11 goals in 17 apps is not bad, by i see in the Koflok thread that it is not optimal :p).

What causes such a dip in form (seeing as everything seems good, morale etc). And how can I get out of it!? I want to win again and I want my team to start scoring goals again :(

it happens, 2 games each week, so if ur squad have no depth *cough*liverpool*cough*, fatigue will start to creep in and when u start to lose games, morale will plummet. not to mention, injuries will also hit you hard ;)

it happens, 2 games each week, so if ur squad have no depth *cough*liverpool*cough*, fatigue will start to creep in and when u start to lose games, morale will plummet. not to mention, injuries will also hit you hard ;)

But as I said Morale is good, squad depth is not great (but I have improved it!) but the condition is maintained high and ye, I have missed Torres at times bud Kadlec and Ngog are playing good. But my goals have just went down! Even if my ratings are high I don't score much.

Should I have more than 1 tactic so I can switch when they stop performing on my current tactic?

u should have a home and away tactic. try mine, its good for scoring goals and scoring goals is just wad u need. ;) the link is in my sig.

Try 4-2-3-1 its works perfect with
fluid
shorter
more discplined
man marking
default crossing
more roaming

then normal defensive line
slow and narrow tempo and width
counter attack

it works wonders for me give it a go