Decent Defense, Decent Results, Can only be a decent tactic right?

ryanjay

Reaction score
Okay so i've been playing the new beta with my favourite team of course, Newcastle United. I wasn't expecting anything good to happen as it never does, i wanted to try a new style of football, this would be a tactic where we would have possession but also be attacking. This i have achieved. I also always leak goals, but so far it hasn't been too bad. Here it is!

View attachment 463397

The fixture list so far! A good draw away to spurs, and an amazing home win against Man Utd.

View attachment 463396

And so far so good, joint top by 1 goal, ****!

Anyway, heres the tactic its self..

View attachment 463395

View attachment 463394

I have also made my own set piece instructions and these seem to work well...

View attachment 463393View attachment 463392

Last but not least! Each individual position instructions...

View attachment 463391View attachment 463390View attachment 463389View attachment 463388View attachment 463387View attachment 463386View attachment 463385View attachment 463384View attachment 463383View attachment 463382View attachment 463381

(One thing, the Am( Shadow Striker) he will get your main goals, i recommend having someone with good dribbling, heading and finishing for this position, the main striker is just an ordinary dlp and will also get some goals throughout the season)
Enjoy - Download - ToonTactic

its a straight 4-4-2 tactic when you import it, no team instructions either.

Mmm after downloading and importing your tactic I get a plain 4-4-2 without individual instructions. No big deal, I setup the tactic by myself and I'm now going to try it in my Sampdoria game.

Just a question: do you use any opposition instruction? Or do you change the mentality from attacking to anything else depending on the team you're facing?

Will update with results :)

Thanks for sharing!

Mmm after downloading and importing your tactic I get a plain 4-4-2 without individual instructions. No big deal, I setup the tactic by myself and I'm now going to try it in my Sampdoria game.

Just a question: do you use any opposition instruction? Or do you change the mentality from attacking to anything else depending on the team you're facing?

Will update with results :)

Thanks for sharing!

please let me know how it goes! i have tried Sampdoria aswell but crash landed pretty hard.

i just keep it the same all the time, its up to you is suppose if you want to play a little more defensive against bigger sides

please let me know how it goes! i have tried Sampdoria aswell but crash landed pretty hard.

First season I managed to get a decent 8th place, I was using a stock 4-5-1 tactic with custom roles. Formation was: Fiorillo - De Silvestri, Mustafi, Gastaldello, Costa - NEKOUNAM - Obiang, Krsticic - Gabbiadini, Eder - GIOVANNI MORENO. On my bench I also had Franco Zuculini and Ruben Yttergard Jensen. In my second year I changed a lot, brought in some classy players like Scocco, Quaresma, Abel Hernandez and Giovanni Bellusci; also got Romero back from loan, so my formation is now sitting on 3rd place on March 22nd, 2015. Trying this tactic and it's still a little shaky, but provided some shock results (like a 3-2 win away against Inter) as well as a couple losses. Guess I'll have to wait till it's fully gelled to rate it, but so far it looks really promising.

It's a simple 4-4-2 not the tactic from screenshots

i really don't know why the tactic won't import :/ if you's want to use it you will just have to copy the instructions etc, sorry

Just WOW

View attachment 463009

Here you can see my results after switching to this tactic. The first game I played is the highlighted one. As you can see, results are devastating, I won a lot of the games and managed to win Italian Serie A with a mid-table team. Please note that I had no effective fullbacks; this tactic requires fullbacks with speed, dribbling and crossing. I had only defensive fullbacks in my team, but I prefered to use the tactic as it is instead of trying to change it to fit my team. Still, results are great, and I guess next season they will be even better.

Feel free to ask me anything... and thanks for this wonderful tactic!

View attachment 399851

Here you can see my results after switching to this tactic. The first game I played is the highlighted one. As you can see, results are devastating, I won a lot of the games and managed to win Italian Serie A with a mid-table team. Please note that I had no effective fullbacks; this tactic requires fullbacks with speed, dribbling and crossing. I had only defensive fullbacks in my team, but I prefered to use the tactic as it is instead of trying to change it to fit my team. Still, results are great, and I guess next season they will be even better.

Feel free to ask me anything... and thanks for this wonderful tactic!
Glad you like it! :) Anybody else who has used this please post your results for others to see

Glad you like it! :) Anybody else who has used this please post your results for others to see
Maybe u could upload correctly the tactic.. Most of us testers are so lazy, that have no time to copy that from OP.

Looks like a good tactic you've made there mate. I'm a fellow toon fan, mind posting your transfers? Curious to see who you've bought/sold :)

Cant download the tac
[h=3]File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.[/h]