Reaction score
Any one help me out...

Need a decent striker to play for my luton team, i am in my first season, Danny Crowe isnt cutting it. Either a free transfer or a loan signing will do, someone to compliment Fleetwood??

Thanks in advance.

How far are you into the first season? There are some good free transfer's available at the beginning (Counago, Adam, Brandy) however they get snapped up pretty quickly!

Any one help me out...

Need a decent striker to play for my luton team, i am in my first season, Danny Crowe isnt cutting it. Either a free transfer or a loan signing will do, someone to compliment Fleetwood??

Thanks in advance.

tiago tremonti(free), dieye(free)

How far are you into the first season? There are some good free transfer's available at the beginning (Counago, Adam, Brandy) however they get snapped up pretty quickly!

Just about to start a new save as put all my faith in Crow and Fleetwood and Crow is real poor, does Jamil Adam get better with age? What sort of wages do they demand and want to keep a sensible wage structure?

Adam, like Brandy, doesn't really improve in his stats too much. Yet both always seem to score a bucket load. Brandy wants a few grand a week (I think) while Adam was much more reasonable (around £500 I think). I had Adam paired with Counago (who wants just over £1000) for Stockport and they ran through the league, being the top two scorers in the division.

Jamil Adam is good but if you can get Ahmed Soukouna good things will happen:

View attachment 222114

if he stays without a club long enough and sacks his agent he should accept very reasonable wages. He's simply illegal for BSP.

Wow this guy looks awesome, 50 goals in 20 games!!! Is this is your first season on the game???

Adam, like Brandy, doesn't really improve in his stats too much. Yet both always seem to score a bucket load. Brandy wants a few grand a week (I think) while Adam was much more reasonable (around £500 I think). I had Adam paired with Counago (who wants just over £1000) for Stockport and they ran through the league, being the top two scorers in the division.

And what role do you play adam??

Wow this guy looks awesome, 50 goals in 20 games!!! Is this is your first season on the game???

yeah first season, he's a player I know very well since FM11. Could be a good striker even at Championship level, but for BSP he's simply a god :)

Any one help me out...

Thanks in advance.
try dieye(fw, free). he's a mosnter in league one