Decent players for West Ham

Hunter

Reaction score
Im half way through the first season as West Ham, and i need to strengthen my squad. Can anyone recommend any decent players on the cheap to sign?

Im half way through the first season as West Ham, and i need to strengthen my squad. Can anyone recommend any decent players on the cheap to sign?

How much money have you got to spend??? and what position you lookin for in particular???

I have about 10mil and i am looking for attacking midfielders and strikers.

First of all why do you need new strikers?? you have Tevez and Ashton. AMC's i would go for Cardenas good now, and for the future ;)

Tevez and Ashton have both got long term injuries, and i need strong cover to replace them, because zamora and cole are pants!

Ohhhhhh...erm, Yakubu or Bent dunno how much they'll cost you (i managed to get yakubu for 6mil Bent more than 10 but worth a try) John-Dahn Tomasson is class, can play in AMC and ST so he'll fit in. If you can wait 'til the end of the season you might be able to get Owen for 10m. Collins John and Cesar Delgado should be avaliable for less that 10m....Rodrigo Palacio maybe slightly more but...:D

Jorge Valdavia/Valdivia is good,worth lookin at (under 10m)..AMC but can be trained to FC as well