Tubpac

Reaction score
As the title says, Need a Very nice targetman. Any suggestions?
No limits on my money :D

Romelu Lukaku becomes a beast as do Yaya Sanogo and Khouma Babacar.

Well yes, i dont want a wonderkid mate. I want someone who can perform Now. i'm in third season :)

Tomas Necid(CSKA Moscow)
Romelu Lukaku(Anderlecht)
Khouma Babacar(Fiorentina)

third season, go for Necid/

Strength – influences on likehood of won headers and ability to hold up the ball.

Jumping – important attribute that influences much likehood of winning headers.

Heading – determines how good your striker can score using his head.

Finishing – vital for every forward. If your forward can’t shoot the ball and score, he is bad one.

First Touch – passing and shooting making just one touch is very good and leads to quick and one-touch goals.

Off The Ball – making good runs into space, taking the best attacking position.

Less important attributes

Height – together with high Strength it will lead to domination in air.

Composure – important when forward is in front of goal.

Decisions – taking correct and creative decisions will lead to dangerous attacks.

Passing & Creativity – good passing and creativity allows to make effective combinations in attack.

Technique – high technique of forward is important for better control of the ball.

Filter a search with these attributes.

Well yes, i dont want a wonderkid mate. I want someone who can perform Now. i'm in third season :)

Third season, all of those will perform. Go for Necid though, as Stu has said. :)

Cavani is quality for me ??

Agree, in my first season, he scored 41 goals and 17 assists in the league. And in my 2nd season, until now, he scored 15 goals and 6 assists in 8 games.
He should be available for 20-25 million.

I bought cardozo, suddently he cant play cause missing working permit ........

Could even go for Kevin Davies or Roque Santa Cruz, both bargain only cost around 3mil.

Cavani or Necid. With Cavani you have an advantage because he's a skillful and fast player too ;)

fernando llorente - banged em in for me as a target man, 1st season though

You have one of the best already, Drogba?

You have one of the best already, Drogba?
Its third season dude. Drogba is an old man :)
Yes my choice is ill go for cavani og llorente, depends on who is cheapest :)

Hulk is a great target man. He isn't really expensive and he is my best striker for my arsenal team