Decent young british prospects 1st season

I assume not leading player quality but of decent/good premier league players.

GK - Sam Johnstone
DR - Kourtney House/Sam Byram
DC - Easah Sulimann
DC - Michael Keane (young enough?)
DL - James Husband/Charlie Taylor
MC - Lewis Cook
MC - James Ward Prowse
MR - Demarai Gray
ML - Jack Grealish/Jesse Lingard
AMC - Harry Chapman
ST - Zach Clough, Cauley Woodrow :)

GK- Sam Johnstone

LB- Rico Henry

CM- Ryan Ledson, Louis Reed, Josh Brownhill, Matt Grimes, Jay Fulton

Winger- Brandon Baker

ST- Mason Bennett

Had a couple of seasons at Villa and apart from the obvious Jack Grealish and Easah Sullimann, I was impressed by Andre Green's development (AMR/AML - IF & W), few seasons on loan to top Championship clubs then low end PL club and he was a decent replacement for Grealish (who was a **** and wanted to leave to a bigger club, even though I was in the CL by then, not that im bitter or anything!)

Had a couple of seasons at Villa and apart from the obvious Jack Grealish and Easah Sullimann, I was impressed by Andre Green's development (AMR/AML - IF & W), few seasons on loan to top Championship clubs then low end PL club and he was a decent replacement for Grealish (who was a **** and wanted to leave to a bigger club, even though I was in the CL by then, not that im bitter or anything!)

I'm just about to start a save with Aston Villa, Who did you sign 1st season? Anytips on training to help develop Green and Sulliman

My first season was pretty abysmal to be honest! I signed a few of the wonderkids that get mentions on here, Balanta and Iver Fossum were stand out ones that I sold for tidy profit after a couple of years, would have liked to have kept hold of Fossum but it was Man City that came calling and I didnt stand a chance! The profit from those and a couple other got me Marko Pjaca from Dinamo Zagreb who is immense but cost a fair bit as hed developed well so might be worth having a sniff at him early on.
Stand out signing was Bryan Oviedo for 3m, probably could have got him cheaper as he was listed but I was desparate for a left back that could bomb forward and it was worth every penny.

With Suliman, he was 4th or 5th choice CB and available for reserves initially but wanted him getting game time so loaned him out to Burnley in Jan, and then to relegated Palace for the entire following season, developed well and had him at least in the match day squad. Still there although I dont play that save as much.
Green was the same, not getting much game time first half of the year, loan to Fulham, then Newcastle the following year and by then he was challenging Grealish/Pjaca on the wings. As mentioned before sold the want-away Grealish and was Green and Pjaca all the way. Dont play this save anymore really so 2021 is as far as ive got but definitely hang on to these 2 for 5 years+ and with game time they become top players.

Andre Dozzell and Reece Oxford I got both for 1.4 mil first window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk