Mikey-A-

Reaction score
SIgned deco in my 3rd season in january for 1.8m i think he as av to be one of the best siginings ive made.. he is great just playing behind the front two.. i was just wondering as anyone else signed him?

Yeah in my 3rd season with Newcastle i had a time when i couldnt attract many big name players so i signed Deco (33), Ballack (33) and Viera (35) ... got them all for about 5 million and they were great for that season, sold them on next season for a profit and then got all the young amazing players.

I am Man City I have Modric, Van der Vaart, Rodriguez and maybe Ireland (trying to sell) should I sign Deco on a free, would he help me win my second title in two years and Champions League?

I am Man City I have Modric, Van der Vaart, Rodriguez and maybe Ireland (trying to sell) should I sign Deco on a free, would he help me win my second title in two years and Champions League?

as he's free i would say yes, he could be in big games just because of his experience and if modric and van der vaart got injured he'd be useful to have as back up

You are Man City surley you have money to go and sign Hamsik or Gourcuff (sp) they will be far better

Cheers for that, ianhall65 and nissle, great advice. Will get Deco and see if Gourcuff is available, how much does he cost? I thought Hamsik was a MC, thats what he was in fm09

you could get ourcuff for about £20 Million and Hamsik is a center midfielder but can play attacking