klaudys

Reaction score
Hi, how much he is good in the future? Anyone maybe had an experience with him? FM scout site Boayata rated very high but i don't know if i can trust it :)

What about Stefan Savic? Boayta or Savic is better?

I feel Boyata is better overall when you consider his age, price etc

Isnt savic better? Boyata is really inconsistent and quite injury prone if I'm not mistaken.

yeah, that is true about Boyata..he does get injured a lot. But he's been quite solid for me when I've had him..

Have him on my current primary save, I'm Leeds, and he's a top player for me. Signed him in January 2013 for around 2 million, don't know why he was so cheap. He averaged 7.23 for the remainder of the season in a year I won the league. He's now on a 7.47 a year after I signed him, I'm top of the league again and in every competition still. He's not had one injury and has played every league / champions league game. Been nothing but a machine for me.

Boyata is good I played as Belgium manager and he was awesome after a few seasons. Either wait and buy him or get him ad use as your third defender.
He turns out to be great

One of the best CB-s in the game when developed correctly. Bought him for about 30 million but absolutely worth it!

I started with Man City, he didn't feature in my first team at all, 3rd season I loaned him out (can't remember where) tried to sell him, no-one wanted him for the price around £5million, 4th season I put him on the odd game and now 5th season he's featured in about 25 games, I've had no injury concerns and he has performed consistently good.
And for Belgium he's got like 4 goals in 3 games lol :p

just signed him for wolves season 2 in prem league for £3.4millio scored on his debut :)