Coupdogg

Reaction score
I am currently starting my third season and i am looking for a dlf, who is the best? also who would be a good back up? Do i do the obvious and buy falcao or lewandowski or is there another gem out there?

I'm guessing you have a large budget and playing as a high rep team if you are looking at Falcao or Lewandowski.

I would favour Lewandowski from those two, however if you are looking for someone younger then take a look at Kevin Volland. He starts the game aged 20 at Hoffenheim, has a PA of -9 with team work and work rates of 17 & 18. I always buy him (if I can afford him), play him as a DLF or AF and I've never been disappointed. You can also play him as an Inside Forward or attacking midfielder. Brilliant.

i am playing as united, i have been given 80M+, now up to over 90M with the sale of RVP. I will take a look into Volland and see what he is like.

Agreed, Volland's a good pick up. Roman Bezus ain't too shabby either. If not, buy an AM and convert him.

Look for a striker with good feet, so 15+ Technique, First Touch, Finishing, Flair, and Composure, but also Work Rate and Teamwork. A decent Balance, Long Shots and Pace wouldn't hurt.

Personally I had good experiences with Wilfried Bony and Carlos Fierro (****, he would be awesome even as a GK lol) in that position.

I agree with volland, he's amazing in my dortmund save.. also another German called jean pierre lassoga (check spelling) he's young and ready for first team action tbh.
why not try jovetic, or borini?

as your man united o suggest unising rvp still he is beast as a dlp I got him to score well over 30 goals and hernadez as a complete striker he score 28 goals same season but if you want to buy a new one lewandowski is your man or lukaku

Destro is one of the best dlf's i've used a little injury prone though but rodrigo is a good shout too