Deep Lying Forward - Manchester United

Jacko_784

Reaction score
Hey, can any of you guys help me find a deep lying forward for my Man Utd save 1st season. I currently play Rooney there but i need someone to be a back up for him. I know Berbatov can play there too but he's been sold so i really need a playing in fast!

I would prefer someone young and money is not an issue :p

Thanks!

Guiseppe Rossi, Alexandr Kherzakhov, Lisandro Lopez, Fernando Llorrente, Samuel Eto'o, Kleber, Edinson Cavani, Artem Milevskiy, Goran Pandev,

G. Rossi, Neymar, Gotze (more of a LW) but he gets as good as Messi in about 5 seasons. Ive played a few Man Utd season. Make sure you play Welbeck often or he dies in the ***. He's dramatic, he has ended up a 4 star player and he has also ended up a one star player. If Hernandez doesn't get injured too much he will be a star, so play him as starter.

I'd love to get gotze but he's already hard to get unless he becomes really unhappy..

Agree with the above post, still have him for Man Utd, play him hitting long shots most of the time, and when your playing the likes of Barca he got me through with 2 long strikes because I couldn't penetrate the defence

Cavani is a beast, so he's probably the best choice.
But what kind of player do you need and what's your budget?