Deep Lying Forward - Suggestions Please

AarroonnB

Reaction score
Alright,

I'm fast approaching the January window and I'm looking to strengthen my strike force with a DLF to partner Benitez, who is set as a poacher. Haven't ever used a DLF before in any of my saves, but I hear a DLF & Poacher combine well so going to try it. I'm top of the league at the minute, 3 points ahead, so I need someone of good quality. My budget I'm unsure what I'll get, I'm managing Leeds so it's not going to be bucket loads. Also in the second season, playing on the latest update.

Any suggestions please share, even if you think they'll be out of my price range as different saves vary.

Inzaghi might be an option although his wages may be a little too high

Inzaghi might be an option although his wages may be a little too high

I'm looking for someone younger, to be honest. Don't want to be replacing him as quickly as I got him. Preferably someone under the age of 25.

May as well ope
n up to over suggestions, players who you think would play a role that would benefit Benitez as well as perform themselves. Whether it be a striker or a AM, as I play 4 2 2 2 atm but 4 2 3 1 is also an option.

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]bony wilfried or alberto palochi can be a good [/FONT]Choice
You also can play with a attaking mid/inside forword Who has good dribbling first touch passing techinque creativy decisions and off the ball

Jonathan Viera. I never transferred him but he seems ok.