Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello there people, im playing a tactic that using a deep lying forward and a poacher with Newcastle. I have Ciise for the poacher but was looking for a perfect deep lying forward. I've heard Mason Bennett plays well there but ive only ever used him as a poacher? The only player I've ever used who fits the deep lying forward role perfectly is Insigne but Napoli wont sell. Ajy suggestions would be great lads? Cheers

Carlos fierro, Cheap and will develop into a beast! Plays for Chivas ... Also, Destro is good playing there aswell

I'm Newcastle first season, after a few sales I should have about 14 million?

He looks unreal mate! I had him on last year's game with Niang and they were unstoppable. I always played him as a poacher, but if you play him as deep lying forward and he has turned out like that thats how I'll play him. Do you always play him in that role mate?

He looks unreal mate! I had him on last year's game with Niang and they were unstoppable. I always played him as a poacher, but if you play him as deep lying forward and he has turned out like that thats how I'll play him. Do you always play him in that role mate?

Yeah, played him with an inside forward and advanced playmaker behind him both amc's... I'll post a screenshot of my formation/tactic in about an hour when I'm home

Why spend the money? You have Vuckic with a 4* potential. You train him right and he will be your man.

If you need a one for right now go for Iago Aspas. EU national, speaks (basic) English and has a release fee of £8.75m. and absolute beast in the DLF role. Also check out Léo from Rayo, £7m release fee and looks good.

and as always Fierro is great, but I found he needs time to develop so can't just be thrown into a team.

if you are in first season check out Miccoli from Palermo.. awesome player for that position but he can only really play one season he is 33 i think! his stats start dropping fast towards end of first season

I'm Newcastle first season, after a few sales I should have about 14 million?
Are you using default DB or 13.3? If you use the default DB you can get Ademilson or just stick with Ba and Cisse. If you are playing 13.3 you can play a 4-5-1 tactic and focus on developing Adam Campbell into a world class striker.

Another option that you have is to bring back Andy Carroll for around 6-8M. I signed him back on my 3rd season and he scored 45 goals for me.

I am currently Newcastle and i have been playing Cisse as a deep lying forward with destro as a poacher and its been working extremely well with destro getting 28 and cisse 24 in the league last season.