Deep lying playmaker, Passing genius!!

• Thread starter Thread starter JaminCFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 6K

JaminCFC

Reaction score
I want to find a player who can play as deep lying playmaker with excellent passing attributes, almost like a new Andrea Pirlo!! Iniesta, Fabregas etc wont come to me so is there any1 else you can reccomend???

Andrea Poli - Sampdoria
Tom Huddlestone - Tottenham
Jordon Mutch - Birmingham (plays better than his stats suggest)
Markus Henriksen - Rosenborg
Necip Uysal - Besiktas
Jucilei - Corinthians
Ever Banega - Valencia
Keisuke Honda - CSKA

Yep Nuri Sahin is indeed a quality player. Andrea Poli of Sampdoria looks like a good choice as well although he may be a bit on the expensive side. Take a look at Steven Defour of Standard Liege. he is not too expensive and turns into quality.

im Chelsea, 1st season. only have 5m at mo... im looking for next season though. new budget should allow me to bring some1 in.

Go on to your ideal player (e.g. Pirlo) and then scouting, then 'create filter from' and it'll make a search filter of players that have similar search, you can edit it as well to change how high the stats that your searching for are and also you can change how many stats much, hope that helps !

marek hamsik.... awesome..
please read what the guy said, he only has 5 million!!

Markus Henriksen - Rosenborg (as mentioned above)
Milan Badelj - Dinamo
Casemiro - Sao Paulo
Armin Bacinovic - Palermo
Delvin Ndinga - Aj Auxerre
Joshua Guilavgoui - St Ettiene
Jo Inge Berget - Udinese
Guido Pizzaro - Lanus
Henrique - Cruzeiro
Axel Witsel - Standard
Albin Ekdal - Juventus
Aaron Gunnarson - Coventry City
Edu Ramos - Malaga
Arouca - Santos

No you should read :D He will get a new budget in summer. So he can spend much more.
He CURRENTLY has 5 million ;)

On topic: Nuri Sahin is one of the best in the game. Costs about 20M.

Last edited:

Please also read what he said later he is looking for the next season in which a new budget should allow him to get some one in .

EDIT : Madridista CR7 beat me to it

Necip Uysal - Besiktas

for a reasonable price hes one of the best imo, rarely gets under a 7.5 the few saves ive had him in :)

If you want a new Pirlo, then go with Raikan's suggestion of Poli.

marek hamsik.... awesome..

Maybe Raikan was wrong with his budget reason, but Marek Hamsik in Deep Lying Playmaker? You do realise, they have to deal with a lot of defensive duties aswell? Hamsik is a natural AMC aswell, he'd get slaughtered at DM/MC.

I'd recommend Poli. Plays better than his stats suggest, and he is a 'passing genuis' that you are looking for..

veloso is great there. he wins alot of tackles too. shouldnt cost you much. prob 10m over installments

Back