Deep lying playmaker, Passing genius!!

• Thread starter Thread starter JaminCFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 6K
yeah mikel is doing the buisness for me this season. just wanted to put a thread out there so i can scout now and buy next season. i like the look of poli from sampdoria and also sahin. Thanks for the replies lads!

This is completely of the subject but does any1 know how alex chamberlain from soton turns out on the latest update of fm? i just signed him for my youth team and was wondering if he reaches his potential or is another flop....

And "johnbundock".... Great advice fella, that should help me alot!!

yeah mikel is doing the buisness for me this season. just wanted to put a thread out there so i can scout now and buy next season. i like the look of poli from sampdoria and also sahin. Thanks for the replies lads!

This is completely of the subject but does any1 know how alex chamberlain from soton turns out on the latest update of fm? i just signed him for my youth team and was wondering if he reaches his potential or is another flop....

And "johnbundock".... Great advice fella, that should help me alot!!

Holidayed this save a couple days ago, there was no human intervention whatsoever, bare that in mind.

As a completely unrelated curiosity, in this save Messi plays for Liverpool and Tevez for Benfica.

arturo vidal,m'vila-both of them have a good passing and technique ability, high creativity, suitable for playmaker. but im not playing them as a playmaker but as a ball winner thats why you look not too many assist they got..

i dint know what thread to post this on but shain and ramsey both can play dlp so i was wonder if anyone could give me a helping hand. im playing a very successful 4-3-3 formation passing is over 85% accurate for my team and dominating possesion. but i have fabregas, sahin and ramsey all of whom are playing the same formation but since fabs is obv goin to be firs choice i dnt know who to sell out of sahin and ramsey, sahin stats are amazing and is a really good player, ramseys is improing and is also a good player and i heard ramsey has a PA of -10 which supposedly means he is the best center mid in the game???? so who to sell, SAHIN or RAMSEY!!. Yoooouuu decide!!<)

actually ramsey in my everton save is doing very well. reaching his potential and becoming a top player. thank god i got him on loan then bought him. been excellent as a deep lying playmaker.

i dint know what thread to post this on but shain and ramsey both can play dlp so i was wonder if anyone could give me a helping hand. im playing a very successful 4-3-3 formation passing is over 85% accurate for my team and dominating possesion. but i have fabregas, sahin and ramsey all of whom are playing the same formation but since fabs is obv goin to be firs choice i dnt know who to sell out of sahin and ramsey, sahin stats are amazing and is a really good player, ramseys is improing and is also a good player and i heard ramsey has a PA of -10 which supposedly means he is the best center mid in the game???? so who to sell, SAHIN or RAMSEY!!. Yoooouuu decide!!<)

Sell Ramsey, he can become amazing but rarely does

I think Charlie Adam would fit the bill as a deep lying playmaker. Sure his stats fit perfectly. Maybe not good enough quality for your team though.

I am also in need of a great deep lying playmaker. Sahin is at At.Madrid and they wont accept 20m, is he worth more?
And cant get Poli for 15m.
Are these players worth more than what i have bidded?
Have got 30m in January 3rd season for Liverpool

Back