Deep Lying Playmaker + Young AMC!! - Napoli

mck8891

Reaction score
I'm playing as Napoli and I have 11 million to spend in January. What I'm looking for is a dlp who can just sit there and keep things ticking. Also looking for a young attacking midfielder who I can rear as an understudy to Hamsik.

Any help guys? Thanks

Cheap Deep lying playmaker: Jenssen (yttengard is his middle name I think).
Attck Mid: Jonathan Viera and Mertens.

Manuel Fernandes has always done a nice job for me as a sitting play-maker. As have Borja Valero and Ever Banega.

As for the AMC, You probably won't be able to afford one good enough to shadow Hamsik with 11m. Wait 'til summer, you can probably pick up a nice regen dirt cheap. Just search for the right stats (Technique, Creativity, Passing, Dribbling, Off the Ball, etc) and scout the players with the right stats. Isco at Malaga, might be your best shout for buying one now, but again, could be upwards of 15-18m for him...

Cheers lads will have a look. Jenssen has already been snapped up by Malaga though. Will give the other players a look. I have Pandev but he is absolutely useless. Might as well just send him back to Inter

I'm currently playing with Napoli and I have Bertolacci, Verratti, and Bacinovic all vying for the DLP slot. For AMC you can try Ilicic, he is usually pretty cheap and awesome, almost like a cheaper version of Hamsik.