tommyd150

Reaction score
looking for a DLP with Norwich 1st season he will play the DLP-Defend role so needs to be able to pass tackle slow down play with an eye for a threw ball....no wonderkids age 22-28 £5-6m MAX no more than £35k a week

Javi Castellano from Las Palmas... around £500k. Was amazing for my Cardiff team both in the Championship and the prem.

tekkers 9 passing 11 creativity 7 no thanks!! anyone else?

£5.2m!! I usally get him for £3.4m lol ill consider him but what bout any1 else?

Depends what update you're using, but I'd suggest.. Schneiderlin (best choice, though probably a tad expensive), Jack Cork, Jem Karacan, Tom Huddlestone.

looking for a DLP with Norwich 1st season he will play the DLP-Defend role so needs to be able to pass tackle slow down play with an eye for a threw ball....no wonderkids age 22-28 £5-6m MAX no more than £35k a week

Thread moved to the correct section.

Kamohelo Mokotji bought him while I was managing Twente although I guess he's 21 first season

do u not have leroy fer? dont laugh but jermaine jenas was an absolute beast for me their in a roma save i had was backup at best till injury crisis and couldnt shift him out kept de rossi out of a champions league final