DejanST

Reaction score
Hi bro's.

I need bargain eleven for Mr.L's deep sicilian V5. Please do not write Hazard,Messi etc.

I'm waiting your bargains for that tactic.

View attachment 1079236

Well it would depend on what team are you gonna use and how much budget you have to spend...

But... I'll toss in a few names though.

DM-> Felix Horn Myhre (Ullern), Kristoffer Ajer (Start/Celtic). The first one starts at a really modest Norwegian team (3rd tier) and can be bought be a measly 5,5 k, while the second (unless you updated your game and have him at the Celtic) you can move him out of Norway by least than a million.

LM/RM-> Dennis Praet (Anderlecht). He's not a world class, but he's young and he can play in almost every area of the midfield (everywhere but Defensive Midfielder), if you're patient you can get him on a free since his contract runs out at the end of the second season.

ST-> Sergio Díaz (Cerro Porteño/Real Madrid Castilla), Richairo Zivkovic (Ajax). If you've updated your game to have this summer's transfers done... forget about him since Real Madrid will not let him go no matter what... If not you can obtain one of the best strikers in the game potential wise for less than 3 millions. For Zivkovic you must have to wait a year before going after him since he's on loan at the start of the game, but you can get him for a sum between 5 and 8 millions at the start ot the second season and for a prospect like him... is one **** of a bargain.

That's pretty much it for the time being, I'll drop some more names if I can come up with something useful.

Thank's mate max 10m euro per player.

Well it would depend on what team are you gonna use and how much budget you have to spend...

But... I'll toss in a few names though.

DM-> Felix Horn Myhre (Ullern), Kristoffer Ajer (Start/Celtic). The first one starts at a really modest Norwegian team (3rd tier) and can be bought be a measly 5,5 k, while the second (unless you updated your game and have him at the Celtic) you can move him out of Norway by least than a million.

LM/RM-> Dennis Praet (Anderlecht). He's not a world class, but he's young and he can play in almost every area of the midfield (everywhere but Defensive Midfielder), if you're patient you can get him on a free since his contract runs out at the end of the second season.

ST-> Sergio Díaz (Cerro Porteño/Real Madrid Castilla), Richairo Zivkovic (Ajax). If you've updated your game to have this summer's transfers done... forget about him since Real Madrid will not let him go no matter what... If not you can obtain one of the best strikers in the game potential wise for less than 3 millions. For Zivkovic you must have to wait a year before going after him since he's on loan at the start of the game, but you can get him for a sum between 5 and 8 millions at the start ot the second season and for a prospect like him... is one **** of a bargain.

That's pretty much it for the time being, I'll drop some more names if I can come up with something useful.

GK – Rajkovic
LB – Zeca
CB – Balanta
CB – Mammana
RB – Ricardo van Rhijn
DM - Andre Cubas
DM – Kristoffer Ajer
LM – Pione Sisto or Christian Pulisic
RM – Rodrigo Bentacur
ST – Luka Jovic
ST – Chrsitian Pavon

Mate they're all amazing for me!
Can you make a list bargain eleven for lower budget?

GK – Rajkovic
LB – Zeca
CB – Balanta
CB – Mammana
RB – Ricardo van Rhijn
DM - Andre Cubas
DM – Kristoffer Ajer
LM – Pione Sisto or Christian Pulisic
RM – Rodrigo Bentacur
ST – Luka Jovic
ST – Chrsitian Pavon

Mate they're all amazing for me!
Can you make a list bargain eleven for lower budget?

Well it would all depend on how low a budget we are talking but you could probably pick up a starting 11 from the below for about £20m, depending on which update your using.

GK – Rajkovic / Van der Hart
LB – Alex Munoz
CB – Jorge Figal
CB – Ron Vlaar (free)
RB – San Emeterio
DM – Frederico Bravo / Adam Vass / Iver Fossum
DM – Kristoffer Ajer / Julian Fernandez
LM – Daley Sinkgraven / Mikkel Duelund
RM – Andrija Zivkovic
ST – Ze Gomes / Rafaelson
ST – Tomas Neced / Abel Casquete

I'm using this one:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...0-[fm16]-transfers-data-update-packs-pr0.html

Which one are you using?

Well it would all depend on how low a budget we are talking but you could probably pick up a starting 11 from the below for about £20m, depending on which update your using.

GK – Rajkovic / Van der Hart
LB – Alex Munoz
CB – Jorge Figal
CB – Ron Vlaar (free)
RB – San Emeterio
DM – Frederico Bravo / Adam Vass / Iver Fossum
DM – Kristoffer Ajer / Julian Fernandez
LM – Daley Sinkgraven / Mikkel Duelund
RM – Andrija Zivkovic
ST – Ze Gomes / Rafaelson
ST – Tomas Neced / Abel Casquete