Default Kits

brianpullen

Reaction score
Just wondering guys if anyone is planning to make a Kit pack for the teams that done have kits in game using the new default template, ala:

70440051.jpg

I quite like the look of them :) And would love a premier league pack if anyone is up for it!

if it happened i would download to see what they looked like

it would be hard though

I dunno mate, I guess a template could be made from whats theres now so it could be achievable i guess.

I like them default templates, I might have a go at a few teams see how they turn out.. where do I download

Download here: http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/47512-2d-fm2011-standard-kit-black-template-by-th3answer/

Looks like the guys over at Sortitoutsi are already working on some packs for FM11 anyway. I like my kits to be the same style, so this is good stuff! :D

I've clicked the link, and then the preview there doesn't appear to be a download button... the large download button just links me to limewire.. these templates are proper good, really wanted start some packs with them

EDIT : found it, tiny click here button at the bottom...

Last edited:
I'm currently making the Blue Square North & South divisions in this template...
I've just got Workington & Worcester left for the BSN then I'm moving onto third kits..

If anyone knows or can provide kit links for any of the teams in these two divisions, that would be great.