Defence like a colander...

glen.mack

Reaction score
Hey there,

After my first season in the Championship with Solihull AFC, I was pretty pleased at surviving relegation, finishing in a respectable 17th, I was hoping to achieve at worst a mid table finish this season, so at the start of the season I tried desperately to bring in new talent, but struggled to get annyone significantly better than I'd managed to pick up in D1.

I thought I had an excellent keeper pretty decent defenders, maybe I'm wrong?

Maybe my tactics are wrong? I've used the TT&F wizard to come up with a standard tactic, adjusted all my sliders, tried a more defensive tactic, but nothing.

Is it that they're all foreign? Only one of them speaks Engish so far, should I ride this season out and hope they gel next season?

Last edited:
Yeah I would put it down to that definately. If only 1 can speak English then there is going to be communication problems.

Only 1 comment? Does everyone agree that it's communication problems then?

it's late on a friday hardly peak time for the website. i reckon there are about 10 regular poster including me and i don't have a clue.

well ye communicaton obviously but you need a natural leader i think someonelike john terry in the modern day.

it's late on a friday hardly peak time for the website. i reckon there are about 10 regular poster including me and i don't have a clue.

What does those people who go out on a Friday night think they're doing!!!

They should stay in and play computer games like the rest of us normal people!

well ye communicaton obviously but you need a natural leader i think someonelike john terry in the modern day.

I found a JT like person, only... he'll probably cost about 4M an I have 27K in my budget...