Belphegor

Reaction score
Dear All,

Using Leeds on my third season in 2018/2019.
The attackers are bit good, but the defender are worrying.

With qualified European League, I'm looking for strong Center Back. And then good crosser for Right and Left Back.

To details the information, my defenders are:
1. Pontus Jansson = Best defender I had, in Skybet Championship he is the best average rating, in Premier League even better.
2. Israel Puerto = Get free, but not good enough to PL
3. Giuseppe Belussci = Fragile
4. Lloyd Palun = Good in lower division, worst in top flight. 5 penalty conceded by him (****, I hate him)
5. Massadio Haidara = Not as good as Charlie Taylor who wants move to Sunderland on my first season, move to Sunderland, and then relegated while I promoted (Eat that Taylor!)
6. Jack Vann = Too young, error prone.

It will exhaust to use Jannson and Israel whole season long. And next season we play in UCL.
Hopefully can get better replacement.

Willing to spend around 20 until 30 Mil Pounds
With wage under 100K Pounds/Week

Thank you!

Try yerry mina I got him 3rd season for Boro and was phenomenal for me. Cost 6.5m from a team in Brazil. Andy Robertson is playing very well for me at lb cost me 8m in 3rd season too. Hope this helps

Try yerry mina I got him 3rd season for Boro and was phenomenal for me. Cost 6.5m from a team in Brazil. Andy Robertson is playing very well for me at lb cost me 8m in 3rd season too. Hope this helps

Thank you!
Ah, 3rd season too. Middlesbrough actually survive the relegation battle in EPL will try to approach him then :D

Andy Robertson?
The Left Back for Liverpool, right?
Good crosser though.

Try Tymon from hull for LB

Thank you.
So Hull City produce a lot of good defender.