akado42

Reaction score
Hy guys,i'm in May 2015,and Pablo Zabaleta(I play as Man City)is already 30 and in the next 2 year,he will be a deadwood,so can you give me a good replacement for him?or i should take a good 15-16 year old defender right and put zabaleta to tutor him?

Mattia De Sciglio generally turns out world class. It's just a matter of getting him from AC-Milan.

If you're city, then you presumably have cash. Kyle Walker is immense and English.

Hy guys,i'm in May 2015,and Pablo Zabaleta(I play as Man City)is already 30 and in the next 2 year,he will be a deadwood,so can you give me a good replacement for him?or i should take a good 15-16 year old defender right and put zabaleta to tutor him?

Please respect the forumrules regarding where to post. Thread Moved

Corchia is better than De Sciglio if a bit older (and more expensive).

Another alternative would be WALLACE from Chelski.

Romario (I think thats his name, plays for vitoria) can become really good and is a free transfer end of first season. Not sure if develops well under AI management though so would have to check that.

I rather you get corchia. You say in 2 years he is out... In fact with the arrival of corchia. On your current season, he is already out of contention coz corchia is relly that good. Much better than de Sciglio. When I played di Sciglio I notice that attacking wise my team seems to do better. Defending wise, I wouldn't depend on de sciglio... He is too attacking minded... Corchia is attacking minded but he does keep the crosses out and do some really crucial tackles . Oh and I forgot to mention... He is much cheaper than de sciglio... ;)

Thanks guys,i've deciced to buy Mattia de Sciglio(reserve because he can play both left and right) and Pablo Petter(regen),and i sold out Zabaleta for 45m and bought Perruzi for free(contract expired).

de Sciglio is by far the best young full back in the game! You won't regret buying him, he'll become world class, just play him a lot!