Fabianii

Reaction score
Even though it probably made it more fun and I went on to win by penalties, I feel like I was being cheated out of my hard work and preparation to get my team to the position.

the first leg I won at home 5-2 and even at 4-2 I thought to myself if I get an extra goal I can put it passed them so I took the chance. On this save Manchester United have only lost about 5 games in all competitions and have won the league with about 8 games to go, so I know that they could have still beat me at home comfortably to get through to the semis. I set up my Arsenal team for the 2nd leg to go and get two goals to make it impossible for a united comeback.

All is going well and at 55 minutes I decide to go very defensive and make a few subs as I was winning the away leg 2-1 and 7-3 on aggregate so even though I'm up against the great comeback kings Manchester United you would think it would be impossible to score 4 goals against my Arsenal team within half an hour. What I should also state kept out Neymar, Suarez and Messi in my round of 16 tie.

well you thought wrong, Rooney scored just after 60 minutes followed by a depay hatrick. And all the goals were ridiculous, shots fired from 30 yards into the top corner and crosses in which the keeper should have easily gathered headed in from the line, and the last goal was scored in the last second of the game. So now at 7-7 on to extra time, I completly changed my team around I didn't want them to beat me in the lottery of penatlies and within the extra half an hour we were a constant threat hitting the crossbar twice and some ridiculous De Gea saves but the scores were still level.

Thankfully I won on penalties, and I'm through to the next stage and it certainly got my heart pumping seeing the score change so dramatically. But still I am angry to think I could have been knocked out by 30 minutes of play what seemed unrealistic. You don't see a champions league team who are full of confidence, full of world class players, and against in my opinion a weaker side to concede that many goals when also they had so much energy left as I was just making them sit back.

Does anyone know if this is the unrealsm of the computer game, was I completly cheated out of it or was my tactics wrong?

I will be happy to listen to anyone's opinions or views.

This is just a copy and paste of the other post. Provide information for people to help you. I said this initially, but it seems it needs to be repeated - we need to see the setup you changed to and the match.

Yeahh... I agree with WJ, upload some screenshots and you'll get some suggestions :)

Try 4-5-1 DM formation with Contain TM and Defend Duty for the full backs