tomfmlfc

Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of testing lately , including using different corner set ups and so far I've played 14 games with Everton without conceding a corner.

View attachment 411154

Look like you find something.
5 games, no corner conceeded

Haven't had a problem with corners, but if I do run into a patch in which I'm struggling from corners, I'll give this a try.

it is very hard to concede from corners after last patch, with your setup you will hardly ever counter them

it is very hard to concede from corners after last patch, with your setup you will hardly ever counter them

I was conceding a lot even after the patch , I'd rather concede no goals from corners than have an odd counter - attack.

I was conceding a lot even after the patch , I'd rather concede no goals from corners than have an odd counter - attack.

believe me if you have balanced tactic and you know how to motivate players you will rarely concede even with default setup(all unticked) :)

Well, if you do not have the right personell tactics really cant do much or is it just me?

Looks good here is mine 12 games and counting and not conceded do you think the AI 4 players on 6 yard line is the same as instructing 4 players to go back?
View attachment 520043

You can't have the 4 players zonal marking like the AI. SI has acknowledged this as a bug, due to the UI. (which makes it the only thing the AI can do in game that you can't!)

This is brilliant Tom, thanks a lot! Not conceded a corner in, what, about 5-6 games now :)

The tactics seem to prevent silly goals from corners which is great. All my tactics and writeups will include these instructions and I will reference you as well so you get the credit. :D