snitch91

Reaction score
Hello everyone...I start playin FM 16 a 1-2 weeks ago and I make my first tactic with Real,but I feel seriously problems in opposing attacks.I get 25+ shots !?!??! And I dont why ?
View attachment 166000View attachment 165999View attachment 165998

Players Instructions
GK: Pass it shorter,Distribute to Full backs,Take short kicks
DLR: Close down much more,Tackle harder,Cross from byline
CD: Mark tigher,Close down less,Pass it shorter
MCL: Close Down More
MCR: Close Down Less
MRL: Cross Aim Centre,Close down more,Cross from byline
SC: Close Down More

What's your team instructions? I see you have alot of them.

Both of your fullbacks are very aggressive so I'd assume that's where most of the shot chances build from, the opponent exploiting the space left by the fullbacks. Consider switching the ML to a role that can cover for the left fullback while still taking advantage of the space left by the left sided CM and the right sided fullback to a less aggressive role so he won't go forward with the right winger and right sided CM.

Both of your fullbacks are very aggressive so I'd assume that's where most of the shot chances build from, the opponent exploiting the space left by the fullbacks. Consider switching the ML to a role that can cover for the left fullback while still taking advantage of the space left by the left sided CM and the right sided fullback to a less aggressive role so he won't go forward with the right winger and right sided CM.

I gave instructions to my fullbacks constantly pressing,if they do not,I will receive a lot of goals on the wing from crossing...I think the problem comes from the middle,but I do not know how to prevent it !?
МL (Central Midfielder - Defend) hold position and closing down,but MR (Advanced Playmaker - Support) closing less.If both pressed will crush me from long range passes...

sorry for my bad english...

The central midfielders are set well. Casemiro will cover well. You can cycle Kroos through the APs, CMs, and BBMs roles. The problem really looks to be on the flanks, especially the right side. Your fullbacks will get caught out often. Them pressing more will cause them to pinch too close to a roaming striker and leave the flank exposed as well.

When you watch the buildup to the opposition's shots, do most of them come through the middle?

You are using the same tactical configuration both against Chelsea and against Castilla ?

As people have said, it looks like your attacking wingbacks may be the issue, as well as playing a high line and offside trap. If you want to utilise the wingbacks and play a wide game, maybe try a DM-Halfback?

your suggestions about DM halfbacks...
That was Bullardinho's suggestion, so he would have to expound on that.
But he also suggested using less aggressive fullbacks as well which is seems to be the source of the problems.