nSickboy

Reaction score
Defense Violation™

Formation

2wdvk48.jpg

About the Tactic

Thanks to Jose Mourinho, I've been inspired to play FM12 again and create a new tactic, an attacking one. The goal of this tactic is to make use of possession and you will find that most of the times you rarely concede a goal. I've made this tactic for my Real Madrid side, but I've tried it with Arsenal (Predicted 6th) and won back to back EPL titles and two Champions League titles. In the Arsenal save I had Sagna so I've moved the attacking full back role to the right side but back in Real Madrid I had Marcelo. You will find both versions of the tactic uploaded (Left full back and right full back).

Player Recommendations

Defenders
RCB - Tackling, Marking,
Anticipation, Heading, Concentration, Positioning, Jumping, Strength.
LCB -
Tackling, Marking, Passing, Heading, Concentration, Positioning, Jumping, Strength, Acceleration, Balance.
RB - Crossing, Dribbling, Marking, Tackling, Concentration, Positioning, Teamwork, Work Rate, Off The Ball, Acceleration, Stamina.
LB - Tackling, Marking, Anticipation, Concentration, Positioning, Teamwork, Work Rate, Acceleration, Stamina.

Midfielders
MCR (Box to Box) - All round midfielder.
MCL (Deep lying mid.) - First Touch, Passing, Tackling, Technique, Composure, Creativity, Decisions, Off The Ball, Positioning, Teamwork.
AMC (Advanced Playmaker) - Dribbling, First Touch, Passing, Technique, Anticipation, Creativity, Decisions, Flair, Off The Ball, Teamwork.
AML/R (Wingers) - Crossing, Dribbling, Technique, Decisions, Flair, Off The Ball, Acceleration, Pace, Agility, Balance.

Strikers

ST (Poacher) - Dribbling, Finishing, First Touch, Anticipation, Composure, Off The Ball, Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Pace.

Other Information

Pitch size: Max.
Match prep: I left it to Assistant but you can put it on Attacking Movement.
OI's: Do not use oi's at all!
Credits to
19`Jack Wilshl2e from FM-THAI for the poacher instructions
เทคนิค(สูตร)การทำลายกับดักล้ำหน้าของกองหน้าตัวล่าตาข่าย[Poacher] - Fm-Thai (Number one in Thailand, the Only Website for serious FM fans)

Download

Normal Version

Left Full Back Version

Results

ArsenalMatches_Matches-4.png

ArsenalMatches_Matches-5.png

ArsenalMatches_Matches-6.png

Last edited:
Looks pretty good mate...

it would maybe help though if you uploaded some SS of your game to show what kind of results etc you are having?

Just an idea...might get you more downloads?

Will do in a few minutes, thanks for the advice.