united762000

Reaction score
I have been trying to implement a tactic using a Defensive Forward. I like the idea of using a hard working striker to close down the oppostion and create havoc in the oppositions backline. A bit likehow Danny Welbeck has been used at times this season. I have not seen any tactic as far as I recall with a Defensive Forward in. Has anyone out there created a formation using this? Or does anyone know a suitable formation and style to use?

I have been trying to implement a tactic using a Defensive Forward. I like the idea of using a hard working striker to close down the oppostion and create havoc in the oppositions backline. A bit likehow Danny Welbeck has been used at times this season. I have not seen any tactic as far as I recall with a Defensive Forward in. Has anyone out there created a formation using this? Or does anyone know a suitable formation and style to use?

Normally, it's best used in a 442. I have presented a few in my Tactic Center thread under " team tactics". Have a look in there as how I have set it up