Defensive Lower League Tactics?

RorzaFM

Reaction score
can anyone recommend some good defensive lower league tactics to try out, used several from the tactic tester and whilst they work really well going forwards I find most of them result in me conceding 2+ goals a game which isn't ideal!

Isn't underdog more for teams expecting to be in the bottom of their respective leagues?
I think so yeah, but what about me? I play with Juve. Do I need to go for a Underdog or a Subtop tactic when I play in the Champions League for example?

Isn't underdog more for teams expecting to be in the bottom of their respective leagues?
Basically it means you are the one with less chance to win, due to last results, individual skills, stats like goals, etc, think on it like it works with real football bets ods

Basically it means you are the one with less chance to win, due to last results, individual skills, stats like goals, etc, think on it like it works with real football bets ods
So if you are according to the odds the favorite, choose subtop, if you are the underdog, choose 'underdog'?

I think so yeah, but what about me? I play with Juve. Do I need to go for a Underdog or a Subtop tactic when I play in the Champions League for example?
Cant give you a right answer, you should have 2 tactics at least, one for harder games and one for easy ones. Underdog and subtop respectively. Use the more defensive one to the harder games, it's like the most managers do in real life
So if you are according to the odds the favorite, choose subtop, if you are the underdog, choose 'underdog'?
Basically yes, ofc it's not 100% accurate, nothing is in fm..