DannyB10u

Reaction score
Hi All,

Playing now as Man Utd. Require a Defensive Midfielder

He needs to be able to play with the ball as well as being good at defending (All Rounder)

Can someone please tell me who would be good candidates

I think the 3 best players for that position are fernando reges( from FC Porto), Ettiene Capoue and Yann M'villa

Fernando from Porto seems like a very good option, i've only just clocked his presence now in 2016 but he's 28 now but still a fairly reasonable price (>£15m) so is likely a good option earlier in the game. Has very good mental and physical stats and good technical stats, M'Vila is another option albeit more pricey.

Nobody's suggested Ivo Pekalski yet? Shame on you lot.

Cheap, young, prodigiously talented, an all-rounder, natural DM: what's not to like?

Which only goes to prove that PA doesn't mean everything. His hidden attributes are good, meaning he's got a far greater rate of progression that other players, and is much more likely to max his potential. Spoiler below contains PAs.

Quite apart from that, I don't see how you can call his PA low when Raikan was suggesting Kondogbia with a PA of 149, and Bolatti, with a PA of 155. We all know they both turn out to be good players, so I don't see how dropping PA into this suggestion thread without considering any other facet of him - especially his ridiculously low price - aids this at all.

And before I forget, Allan is a good shout too.

Which
only goes to prove that PA
doesn't mean everything. His
hidden attributes are good,
meaning he's got a far
greater rate of progression
that other players, and is
much more likely to max his
potential. Spoiler below
contains PAs.
Quite apart from
that, I don't see how you can
call his PA low when Raikan
was suggesting Kondogbia
with a PA of 149, and Bolatti,
with a PA of 155. We all
know they both turn out to
be good players, so I don't
see how dropping PA into
this suggestion thread
without considering any
other facet of him -
especially his ridiculously low
price - aids this at all.[/
spoiler]
Because i had him when he reached his max PA, and ive kept him as a sub for Guido Pizarro. And tbh, none of those are good enough for Utd's first team. Backup yes.
Lol, he plays for Molde or Tromso, not sure.

Pekalski never, ever develops well in any save of mine! I have not bought him however but never develops regardless!

He starts at Malmo!

Radja Naingollan
should be the best bet, quite cheap as well!

Who has a SS of Ivo at a good level? Ekdal is quality too!

Here you go Neil
i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee386/LingLingTheUltimate/IvoPekalskiOverview_Attributes-1.png

Cheers Van, not nearly good enough for most top 10 teams (no offence)

As I say, he never, ever improves!

Yep, for backup, he's ok. For first team not so good. Hence why i sold him. But if yot pick him up early (600k!) you can make nice profit.