united762000

Reaction score
I am playing as Nottingham Forest and had a very good first season. I finished top of the Championship and only lost 1 league game all season. I use a 4-4-1-1 formation and achieve nearly 60% possession every game. Now I know that most people on here are obsessed with having high possession but that was not what I want from my team. The team was the top goalscorers in england yet my top goalscorer only had 15 to his name. I have tried various roles but I just cannot get my striker scoring regularly. I find myself in the media constantly trying to back justify their selection. Defensively I am ok but i concede way too many gols from set pieces and every now and then my back four seem to be reading a newspaper smoking a cigar as the opposition dances through the centre of the pitch. I want to win games 1-0 not 4-3. Has anyone got any screenshots or suggestions as to how i can:
a) get my goalscorer banging goal in for fun and
b.) tighten up the back four??

I am playing as Nottingham Forest and had a very good first season. I finished top of the Championship and only lost 1 league game all season. I use a 4-4-1-1 formation and achieve nearly 60% possession every game. Now I know that most people on here are obsessed with having high possession but that was not what I want from my team. The team was the top goalscorers in england yet my top goalscorer only had 15 to his name. I have tried various roles but I just cannot get my striker scoring regularly. I find myself in the media constantly trying to back justify their selection. Defensively I am ok but i concede way too many gols from set pieces and every now and then my back four seem to be reading a newspaper smoking a cigar as the opposition dances through the centre of the pitch. I want to win games 1-0 not 4-3. Has anyone got any screenshots or suggestions as to how i can:
a) get my goalscorer banging goal in for fun and
b.) tighten up the back four??

my late christmas present, to you:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...151762-4-4-2-llm-dominance-2.html#post1962009

a tactic i made and use for my maidenhead team, won skrill south and FA trophy in the first season, scored 150 odd goals, conceded 40, average score is 3-1 maybe. Got to the 4th round in FA cup, lost to Fulham 3-1. Poacher scored 51, targetmn scored 30, can't complain, right?

my late christmas present, to you:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...151762-4-4-2-llm-dominance-2.html#post1962009

a tactic i made and use for my maidenhead team, won skrill south and FA trophy in the first season, scored 150 odd goals, conceded 40, average score is 3-1 maybe. Got to the 4th round in FA cup, lost to Fulham 3-1. Poacher scored 51, targetmn scored 30, can't complain, right?

cheers mate I will have a look at your defensive instructions. Like I say my team dominate possession and play good attacking football but defensively my team are as stable as a manager working under Vincent Tan!!!