Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, I'm using a 4-5-1 formation and i got a message in my inbox saying that I was chasing Christian Benitez, so I clicked on him and am pretty much in awe of his stats. I saw a West Ham story where he bagged a couple a game, and that is what I'd need, and I'm not sure if Defoe can do that. Also, would Benitez cost less than Defoe's wages? (£50,000) a week. So the question is ... Defoe or Chucho?

Thank you :)

Reaction score
Defoe is better than Chucho but is also more expensive. Personally i would go for Defoe

Reaction score
Please stop spamming this thread. I already posted the link. Don't take advantage of Raikan being offline

Reaction score
Benitez is fantastic, strong, and prepared to run at defenders and at around the £1.4m that it costs for you to bag him, its the bargain of the century. He usually only asks for wages of £15k-£30k. Managed to nab him for £1.3m when i was ajax, he was top goalscorer for 2 seasons in a row and the sold him to chelsea for £13m :)

Status
Not open for further replies.