Batajakiller

Reaction score
Hello everyone , i am new on this forum i have read like 9999999 stories but never wrote mine so , lets start off , with the Serbian midfielder , would like ur comments and critics, corrections and help, CHEERS!

START WITH INFOS?

Dejan "Deki" Stanković (Serbian Cyrillic: Дејан Станковић, Serbian pronunciation: [dɛ̂jan stǎːŋkɔʋit͡ɕ], born 11 September 1978) is a former Serbian footballer, who is currently the assistant coach of Inter. He captained the Serbian national football team until 2011, when he announced his retirement from international football. He played as an attacking midfielder, who could also play out wide on the wings, or track back in a defensive midfield role. "Deki", as he is nicknamed, was best known for his effective, accurate passing, versatility and creativity, as well as his ability to score goals from long distance.[2]
On 13 June 2010, Stanković became the first player to have represented three different national teams in the FIFA World Cup: FR Yugoslavia, Serbia and Montenegro and Serbia. Stanković grew up in Zemun, a municipality of Belgrade. Both of his parents, Borislav and Dragica, have strong football backgrounds.

not easy

View attachment 202269There is the Nerrazzuri first loss, coming from Udinese, even tho we had more chances , they were just lucky, good thing we won against sassuolo in the next match and we are now 6. in the Serie A with 2 wins and a loss!

THERE WE GO!

first of all i wanna say sorry to you for not updating it yesterday,i wasn't feeling quite well, im fine now,so lets GO

GREAT GREAT GREAT
FANTASTIC, UNBEATEN for 10 matches with only 2 draws against Juve and Fiorentina, we won against Napoli and Roma which is really promissing

View attachment 996665
JUST LOOK AT THE TABLE

View attachment 201461
We are sitting 2nd in the Serie A with 2 points from the top,BUT we have hard matches against LAZIO and MILAN soon , so we must keep this up and keep dominating

PS,forgot to show you the transfers/ nothing major
View attachment 201459

hope you guys enjoying it as much as i do!

Sorry

For some reason matches screenshot didnt upload

asset.php

Although a Milan fan in Italy, I 'll be following and I wish you good luck !