Reaction score
just started my new season with juve and will be playing a 4-2-3-1 with del piero in behind the striker. I need a replacement though well someone to take the workload off those aging legs, as i will only be playing him in the big games he will get lots of rest too.

So, any good youngish players to take some of the workload off him? and eventually take over when he retires?

i was thinking of munian? but are there any others?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Ze Roberto is free at the start and is still a great player, I know he is old too but for rotation and tutoring to start off with he is a steal!

I would really look at someone like:

Kovacic, Dzagoev, Eriksen, Badelj, Valdivia, Conca

I'd try and find someone young to take his role. Perhaps Lucas Andersen? Marco Verratti could do the job as an AM as well perhaps. Depends on how much you want to be spending really though.

If you have money: Jovetic! 25 goals and 25 assists a year! At least for me he's a top, top player!

If you do not have money: Jonathan Viera (retrain him a little for the left wing!) or Marten Dries (needs a little retraining too!). Very good and "cheap" players (7~9 million!)

I have around £40M budget. But i need to strengthen other areas of my squad too notably Defence and strikers so not looking to pay more than around 15M

I can get Munian for 21M as that's his release clause, would he be worth the money?, can play AML too.

I tried Gotze but he said he has no intention of joining my club(probably because i am not playing champions league football in the first season with Juve)

Yeah Muniain would be worth it IMO.

A few other ideas:

Eden Hazard - if you can afford him, we all know how awesome he is
Antoine Griezmann - interesting young player, never signed him but he looks promising
Gylfi Sigurdsson - Juve are currently linked to him in real life
Thiago Alcantara - watch his contract status, might be able to get for free after first season
James Rodriguez - was very close to joining Juve before going to Porto in real life, great young player
Willian - would fit your budget i think, explosive player

You could also wait a season and buy back Parma's 50% of Giovinco if you think Del Piero can last that long.
Or go all in on one of Ganso, Lucas Moura, or Neymar. Hope that helps :$

Last edited:
Hey, I'm starting a juve save too!
GK, rightback, dm, mc, and aml are covered.
As Chiellini is a better stopper, I bought a "cover" type of centralback: Dedé, from Vasco (Brazil). He came for around 18 million offer.
I also bought Aly Cissokho and make him train more crossing (heavy)... he's, at least for me, the most reliable leftback in the game!
Aml has Pepe and Del Piero, but the amr is quite...I'm not sure... Krasic is pretty reliable, but if you want someone to actually turn the tables I would go for Willian, from Shakhtar. Surprisingly, this guy can score and assist more than 20 goals/assists per season! Make him train his finishing, and it can actually get to more than 15!
ST is Quagliarella, so I brought someone a little better at heading: Giroud. He is... reliable, as much as Quagliarella, but I do prefer him as he gives me the option of having a better chance of scoring goals is aerial plays.

i played matri first season right winger inside forward 25 odd goals tons of assists was an animal won player and italian player of the year the man is a machine

if you have money then guissepe rossi, if not then jonathan viera from las palmas