Delay information, random crash and freeze when loading

gundamofgod

Reaction score
I got these problems when start a season. First 3D game, it crash right after 4 min. However, I have notice that sometime the sound is muted when trying to move to tactic or looking for substitute. Sometime, the information is not showing correctly such as my team pre-match was showed as the condition of the end previous match. But when come to match day window, it's showed as normal which is really confuse. And before loading a game, FM freeze and I have no choice but jump out to window and end it. This make the 2nd times of first 24 hours experience the game. That make me have a feeling that I have to save every day to prevent data lost. This really annoying.

It's clearly shown that before a match, right after pre-match teamtalk, the game will freeze. This make the 3rd times for me. So, every game has around 20% that it will freeze, so better save the game every match or you'll lose some data. Anyone support from the mod ?

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

I'm very frustrated at the game for not fully ready for the market ! It's just CRASHED in middle of a Final penalty shootout ! Right at the 5th round when my team just get equal and start the 6th. It was just crash right to the desktop. Come on, this not what I expect through many FM so far. FM 12 give me the worst experience at the early time after release. Please fix these after update.