Dharrison

Reaction score
I'm in November in my first season with Tottenham and I can't for the life of me get a good game out of dele alli
ive usually been playing him in the attacking midfield role like the number 10 position in a 4-2-3-1 formation
bit he's averaging 6.3 to 6.4 every game

and experience on him or help will be appreciated thanks

I played him as a shadow striker behind Harry Kane who was a Target Man (attack) and he was awesome. averaged 7.4 over the season and scored 15 goals

Alli

I'm in November in my first season with Tottenham and I can't for the life of me get a good game out of dele alli
ive usually been playing him in the attacking midfield role like the number 10 position in a 4-2-3-1 formation
bit he's averaging 6.3 to 6.4 every game

and experience on him or help will be appreciated thanks

I've played him on in the Gamebreaker formation with Eriksen in a Gamebreaker 4-3-1-2 formation. He was my deep lying playmaker. In the second season he was great for me! Scored 10+ goals. Always scored a 7 or higher for me!

Good luck

4-3-1-2 Gamebreaker FM17 Tactic | FM Scout

I find he plays well as a roaming playmaker playing wide of a central Shadow Striker.

I play him as Advanced Playmaker - Attack in a midfield 3 and he's either scoring or assisting most games. Suppose it all depends on what system/team instructions you have to get the best out of him