samgenoa98

Reaction score
Hey everybody, sorry if this is really stupid, but are you able to delete existing players on a new database on the editor? And if so, how?
Thanks

Yes. Open Editor, go to people. Search your person. Mark it and click remove ( or delete ) button ( look bottom right for it).

Yes. Open Editor, go to people. Search your person. Mark it and click remove ( or delete ) button ( look bottom right for it).

Thanks a million. Another stupid question. When i change stuff on the editor and save the database, are all the changes only on that database? So i want to create a 'legends' database, and delete the current players, I would just need to load a new database, do my changes and thats it?

Thanks a million. Another stupid question. When i change stuff on the editor and save the database, are all the changes only on that database? So i want to create a 'legends' database, and delete the current players, I would just need to load a new database, do my changes and thats it?
The changes will be saved in a editor data file (.xml) and you can use it any way you want. When you select database before starting a new save, you have the option to edit which editor files to select in case you have multiple. I just created Chelsea 2005-06 team and deleted current players.