Deleting Post

hudagph

Reaction score
Alabama traffic tickets

Traffic ticket is one kind of notice issued by a law enforcement official to a motorist or other road user, accusing violation of traffic laws. Generally, traffic tickets come in two forms, citing a moving violation, such as exceeding the speed limit, or a non-moving violation, such as a parking violation, with the ticket also being referred to as a parking citation, notice of illegal parking or parking ticket. In some jurisdictions, a traffic ticket constitutes a notice that a penalty, such as a fine or deduction of points, has been or will be assessed against the driver or owner of a vehicle; failure to pay generally leads to prosecution or to civil recovery proceedings for the fine. In others, the ticket constitutes only a citation and summons to appear at traffic court, with a determination of guilt to be made only in court. Please visit the website for more about Alabama traffic tickets alabamaspeedingticket.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:
I believe you have to be a premium member to do it yourself. If you post a link to it in the moderator request thread I'm sure someone will be able to do it for you.

I've done it myself before. Just edit the post and there should be an option to delete it.