dell Inspiron1420 Laptop Slow Performace

zack_sparrow

Reaction score
hi guys i nedd your help.. im using dell inspiron 1420.

I just bought Football Manager 2011, and once i play it, the laptop performnace is not that good. do i need to do something?

Ram : 4 GB
-intel core duo
- NVIDIA GET FORCE 8400M GS.

so what you guys thing? it's suppose to work with this spec right?

thanks a lot mate. (K)

THe spec for the game this year has increased alot. I'm running a i7 extreme with 16gb memory and even I am only getting 4 1/2 for speed and 4 for graphics. So don't go above recommended settings in my opinion. New laptop or pc me thinks,,,,....;)

zack_sparrow,

I have one friendly advice for you... Please stop using Windows Vista! You have such great configuration, stop torturing it with this garbage of OS. Install Windows 7 and you'll forget about all of your performance issues.
I'm playing the game on my Dell XPS M1530 laptop with this specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5Ghz
4GB RAM
GeForce 8600M with 256 RAM

The game is flying! Believe me!

Thread should be HERE.

You rPC has very good specs to run FM11. Follow there steps/tips, see if they help you in any way - HERE

zack_sparrow,

I have one friendly advice for you... Please stop using Windows Vista! You have such great configuration, stop torturing it with this garbage of OS. Install Windows 7 and you'll forget about all of your performance issues.
I'm playing the game on my Dell XPS M1530 laptop with this specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5Ghz
4GB RAM
GeForce 8600M with 256 RAM

big thanks buddy

The game is flying! Believe me!

thanks a lot mate! really2 great advice. let me consider first because im start thinking to buy a new laptop with a good game spec. any recommendation?

dude sorry it's out of context but i wanna ask you something, can i install fm 2011 in another laptop? in fact i already installed in my old laptop.. i use the original one.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

THe spec for the game this year has increased alot. I'm running a i7 extreme with 16gb memory and even I am only getting 4 1/2 for speed and 4 for graphics. So don't go above recommended settings in my opinion. New laptop or pc me thinks,,,,....;)

yes im considering to buy a new laptop with game spec. any recommendation mate? :)

Last edited: