Deloitte: Football Money League (Report)

Matty

Reaction score

As many of you may have seen on Skysports today, the listings for the richest teams in Europe have been released in the March 2010 report from Deloitte.

Many of you will see the pure volume of information and give it a miss, but myself find the detail into these reports fascinating and enlightening into what is really going on out there in the football world.

You have to register to obtain the PDF of the report, i have done so and have the link, although i am unsure to whether the link will work for you if you also use it, i have provided the link i have below...

Deloitte Money League Report

Top 20 Football Teams Revenue League

1. Real Madrid: £359.1m
2. FC Barcelona: £325.9m
3. Manchester United: £286.4m
4. Bayern Munich: £264.5m
5. Arsenal: £224.4m
6. Chelsea: £209.5m

7. AC Milan: £193.1m
8. Liverpool £184.5m
9. Internazionale: £184.1m
10. Juventus: £167.8m
11. Manchester City: £125.1m
12. Tottenham Hotspur: £119.8m

13. Hamburger SV: £119.7 m
14. Olympique Lyonnais: £119.6m
15. Olympique de Marseille: £115.5m
16. Schalke 04: £114.5m
17. Atletico de Madrid: £101.9m
18. AS Roma: £100.5m
19. VfB Stuttgart: £94m
20. Aston Villa: £89.6m

MY BAD! Presented last years figures... XD Have amended the OP

Last edited:
Link works fine mate, I'll give that a read this afternoon, thanks for posting it

Were Real top read the first few pages only?

Have updated the top 20 teams to the OP

EDIT: as stated in OP absolute BLUNDER on my part XD presented last years report, have amended to current, recently presented report :$

Last edited:
Nice to see us 5th :)

Last edited:
6 out of the top 20 is great representation for our league, from last years report Newcastle were 20th, now they have returned to the premier league Im sure they are still there and there abouts so we have a potential 7th

6 out of the top 20 is great representation for our league, from last years report Newcastle were 20th, now they have returned to the premier league Im sure they are still there and there abouts so we have a potential 7th
annoyingly however, thats the argument Scuadamore uses to say there is nothing wrong with the premier league..

annoyingly however, thats the argument Scuadamore uses to say there is nothing wrong with the premier league..

Ahh ye i suppose they love these reports being published, as it only emphasizes the revenue being all huge and looking great.

the joke is highlighting man city as a massive climber, overall finances would depict a total different story.

Noticed this earlier and was shocked out of my skin to see we made the top twenty. Good stuff though.

these results are totally worthless.. no debths, no yearly spending... without knowing anything about it, i presume over half of these clubs are in depth and/or is showing minus-result each year.