skilbane

Reaction score
Halfway through my 1st season and wanting to buy a young central midefielder, heard a few people mentionin delphs name as a one for the future but gunnarssons stats are slightly better on the 9.3 patch, anyone had either of these players they could recommend?

Delph is a very good younster, probably the best young english midfilder. Be patient winth him and play him as much as you can.

Look at Prince Buaben from Dundee United, only 20 years old and was a quality signing for me at 1.8 million..in first season you might get him cheaper...

cheers lads, thinkin more on delph now like cos hes english aswell, a got a scout report on him tho and he says that hes vulnerable in the air, is this a big problem for him?

cheers lads, thinkin more on delph now like cos hes english aswell, a got a scout report on him tho and he says that hes vulnerable in the air, is this a big problem for him?

mate he's a cm not a cb so it doesn't matter

haha aye well ana that, just normally prefer to have taller center mids unless they have real quality

Delph has good long shots on 9.3, his stats are also better at start of 9.3 three but he turns into a england international mark my words

Halfway through my 1st season and wanting to buy a young central midefielder, heard a few people mentionin delphs name as a one for the future but gunnarssons stats are slightly better on the 9.3 patch, anyone had either of these players they could recommend?

aron gunnarsson from coventry?

I have Delph for my Leeds team. He scored 15 in League 1 and assisted about as many. Although he does have fantastic long shots, he can also dribble through defences. I always set him to run forward/run with the ball, and thruogh player interaction I ask him to dribble down the middle. L1 great player, Championship he has got injured but looked equally as good before hand.

I don't reckon he would cut it at a team chasing the title or the champions league, but definately a mid table prem team after a few seasons.