Demo Achievements.

Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
Hi,
just curious to know your final league positions,best results,good buys etc for the demo.Here's mine as Man Utd.Btw I only signed Van Nistelrooy and Borrielo as all my strikers were injured for a couple of weeks.Post your success/failure,,,sorry for the amount of screenies

Well in there toonfan will you be looking to bring Harewood in permantley then? Just beat Pompey 2-0,,Niemi own goal and Van Nistelrooy scored again,he is on fire!

Nice Anlaby, definitely bringing in Harewood. He has been immense for me. He is a lot better at this level on FM2010 than 09.

Yeh,in my save,in non-competive games he scored 9 in 10 but has only started one league game for Villa

He isn't really a Premier League striker. Same with Ameobi.

were did you magin that 2 Million for Karimi mate ?, and good tactic's alswell :), what team instructions do you use etc,

I asked the board for some money about a month in. My team instructions were generally defensive because Newcastle have shocking attacking players.

Went for man City on the demo, just to go crazy spending....bought David Silva for £27m, Toulalan also for £27, Srna for £10, Marquinhos for £8m, and Stevan Jovetic for £15m.....Got to january, before the demo ended...was first in EPL by quite a way, Tevez and Adebayor joint top scorers with 14 each, and Jovetic my top assister....Best game agaist chelsea 6-2, tevez and adebayor both got hattricks, and jovetic assisted 4 goals...twas awesome....

got with deportivo an 2nd place and all this because of the tactic creator help me find a the perfect tactic for this team.
by the way my demo ends in spain on the 26 of december what date ends in england?
i will post screens later when i get home.
fm is getting better and better

thats a good win, almost beat them with birmingham.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

sanchez city are very interesting on the demo, i tried them the day it came out and bought jovetic mexes van nistelrooy dzeko and inler, were all good, also get eden hazard great youngster and marco d'alessandro, loan him to oldham he gets them promoted which they will thank you for