Status
Not open for further replies.

moonraker

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the Demo will be released ?. I would say it's probably not too far away as there's only a month to go before release.

Yeah I imagine it will be out around mid October. I will email everyone and announce it as soon as we know.

Yeah I imagine it will be out around mid October. I will email everyone and announce it as soon as we know.

Cheers Sean v much appreciated

According to SI it 'll be out about 2 weeks before release so I would imagine somewhere around the 16th which is next Friday.

Speculation is that it will be out on Friday 16th but nothing has been confirmed.

I saw on the Mirror Football blogs that it was the 16th, there was an article about it saying its available on their website, but it appears to have gone now

Yeah I think they removed it because it hasn't been fully confirmed yet. I'm sure we will find out for sure in the next few days.

The daily record in scotland last friday, advertised that the demo could be downloaded from there website from this friday 16th.

I'm sure it'll be Friday, will be gutted if it's not, unless it's before of course, the Glenn Hoddle Academy thing looks interesting

I'm sure it'll be Friday, will be gutted if it's not, unless it's before of course, the Glenn Hoddle Academy thing looks interesting

not seen this. what is it (Glenn Hoddle Academy thing) ???

Status
Not open for further replies.